Roving Robin Report – The Second Week of June
I have been tasked by the lovely Sarah to flutter around the web and bring back news of some of the neat & nifty things we birds (& the occasional bloke) are doing, so we don’t miss anything. (Or at least a lot less than we otherwise might.)
Kelly Kingman of ‘Sticky eBooks’ and Pamela Wilson of the ‘Big Brand System have teamed up to bring you Sticky eBooks Evolution, a kit of templates and other goodies to help you get your eBooks out there looking their best.
- Take a look-&-learn at Pamela Wilson’s guest post “DIY Guide to Designing your eBook”.
And while you’re there sign up to receive more free goodies and the best pricing for their launch!
Then hop on over to the ‘Big Brand System’ and check out the two-part eBook guest post series:
- Part Two: “How to Create Your Sales Page and eBook Outline at the Same Time (in 3 Easy Steps)” – Kelly Kingman
And if you haven’t signed up for the goodies yet, including best pricing, then hop to it! :>
- Tara Gentile asks “do you want to be qualified or do you want to be amplified?” a post on stepping into your leadership.
- Catherine Caine has finally done it. After sniffles here and there, this is the post that made me cry: “Beauty in the Barbed Wire“.
- Chris Anthony of ‘The Delightworks!’ talks about ‘Little things, big things’ and why they matter for your business.
Take a Break
- From XKCD, a comic on the geek brain and the partner who gets to live with it. (via @CatherineCaine )
- A lovely pic from Skaja Wills showing that beauty can be found in the most humble of places.
- Jar collecting is becoming quite the rage! And Kirsty is nearly adopted out on a Jar Walk.
Take Care of You
- Steff Metal guest posts on ‘Men with Pens’, sharing “How to Write Without Color”, and other ways to not let yourself get handicapped by your handicaps.
- Laura Reeth shares some “Mileposts in the Distance: Some Sweaty Truths” on Stacey Curnow’s ‘Midwife for your Life’, among them that focus and attention can let you do some amazing things.
- Tessa Zang comments that “Your answer is mortal, but your question is divine”.
There’s more out there of course.
There’s always more.
But for now, I must fly, to search out new goodies & delights for next time.
If you have anything you’d like me to include in upcoming editions, please let me know:
- in the comments section
- on Twitter @EncouragingBird
- on the hashtag #rovingrobin.
If you have questions or comments on things you’ve seen here or that you’d like to see in upcoming editions, let me know those too. Again, comments or @EncouragingBird are good methods of contact.
Until next time!
Chirp, chirp! :>
Text versions of her tales: pseud BardicRaven at Archive of Our OwnAudio versions of tales+posts:JourneyBirds' YouTube channel. Fannish comments: Tumblr.
If you'd like to help bring their stories to life, check out their Patreon page and become a Patron.
Latest posts by Birdy Diamond (see all)
- Postcard for Business – The Power of Habit - January 16, 2016
- Postcard for Business – Will you be the Change? - January 9, 2016
- Postcard for Business – Lessons from an Ugly Plate - December 5, 2015