Roving Robin Report – Fabulousity for the Fifth Week in April
Birdy Diamond here, your Roving Robin Reporter. I have been tasked by the lovely Sarah to flutter around the web and bring back news of some of the neat & nifty things we birds (& the occasional bloke) are doing, so we don’t miss anything. (Or at least a lot less than we otherwise might.)
Inasmuch as Amazon has apparently blown up again, temporarily taking our files with it, I am taking this as a Sign to Be Brief this week.
I give you:
Some Biz Stuff
- Kendall Summerhawk talks about why it is vitally necessary to keep all your Agreements, including those you make to yourself.
- And Kyeli of “The Connection Revolution” puts down the pixels about “Writing about your freaky flag”.
Some Fun Stuff
- Seems appropriate with all the new launches, etc. going on: “Prepare for Take Off!”
- And being of the Avian persuasion, I gotta share this one too: “Chicks, man.”
- Wildflowers in South Africa, from “Elephant’s Eye”.
- And Barbara Pintozzi of “Beautiful Wildlife Garden” asks us to see the beauty in small things.
- From Stacey Curnow of “Midwife for Your Life”: The Law of the Stars (Rainer Maria Rilke).
Some Self-care Stuff
- Alana of “Life After Benjamin” shares her thoughts about “Intuition”.
- I love this post by Havi Brooks in which she shares how “A DickTracy lunchbox gave me some decent advice.”
That’s it for this week, folks!
Until next time!
-Birdy Diamond, Roving Robin and Paranormal Diva
Text versions of her tales: pseud BardicRaven at Archive of Our OwnAudio versions of tales+posts:JourneyBirds' YouTube channel. Fannish comments: Tumblr.
If you'd like to help bring their stories to life, check out their Patreon page and become a Patron.
Latest posts by Birdy Diamond (see all)
- Postcard for Business – The Power of Habit - January 16, 2016
- Postcard for Business – Will you be the Change? - January 9, 2016
- Postcard for Business – Lessons from an Ugly Plate - December 5, 2015