Birdy Diamond here, your Roving Robin Reporter. I have been tasked by the lovely Sarah to flutter around the web and bring back news of some of the neat & nifty things we birds (& the occasional bloke) are doing, so we don’t miss anything. (Or at least a lot less than we otherwise might.)
Customerloving goodness this week:
Fab Posts, Interviews, and General What-not:
Delisa Carnegie tells us that “It Really Is All About You, Baby”.
Take a Break
@dollarcraft – @CraftTestDummy It can be a leap of faith for some people to exercise their creativity. (I feel that way about fashion – ha) #craftsocial
@FreshStitches – @carinaeh My difficult students are ones who already know a little, & aren’t open to new ideas. Then, they end up disappointed! #craftsocial
I adore this video which came to me via the TwitterStream from JessVanDen
“A friend shared this on FB, and it always makes me laugh – ‘Dangerous Wands‘ – one for the #Potter fans!”
- @burgessct – Puddles are meant to be jumped in and enjoyed! RT @mirpod: Every path has its puddle. cc: @Eric_Halsey Retweeted by @qstreet
- @divamover – A Valentine’s thought: life is too short to eat cheap chocolate. Go for dark, rich, just a bite. Quality > quantity. Words 2 live by.
- @AlexiaPetrakos A4: @torideaux, @caffeinatedelf, chocolate & caffeine. um… other than that, giving people the help I wish I had years ago #customerlove
- Kathleen_Craig Chocolate, both a motivator and a celebration RT @christybower: Chocolate is a powerful motivator! #customerlove
- @susantblake A1 I have to remember to celebrate what I HAVE accomplished, not whine about what I haven’t #customerlove
- @susantblake RT @EncouragingBird: A4- To share the wonder. Theres a lot of it out there. <-Wonder – one of my favorite things! #customerlove
Take Care of You
ClaireTompkins @ainsliehunter @bybloggers I think it’s natural to prioritize client work: the squeaky wheel. But grease yr wheel too. #customerlove
- Victoria Brouhard gives us this power vid-post about how to reassure yourself that if you couldn’t do it, you wouldn’t want it. (via AmySeyBrown)
- These may have been originally designed for the feline of the species, but I am hear to tell you that catnip makes very fine sachets for humans too! Great for soothing those everyday jitters. (I tucked one of our catnip pouches in my sis-in-spirit’s bag on her wedding day – calmed her right down!)
There’s more out there of course.
There’s always more.
But for now, I must away, to search out new goodies & delights for next time.
If you have anything you’d like me to include in upcoming editions, please let me know.
If you have questions or comments on things you’ve seen here or that you’d like to see in upcoming editions, let me know those too.
Until next time!
Chirp, chirp! :>
PS if you want to be included in our weekly round up tweet a link to Birdy or leave a comment. We use Comment Luv here so your latest post will show.
Birdy Diamond, JourneyBird Bard and Paranormal Diva, is shaking her Bardic bells at the outmoded systems and thought-patterns that keep creatives in Stuck, Yuck, and 10101-ville. Through song, story, and card decks, Birdy helps you to see where you are right now, and how to get from where you are right now to where you'd like to be.
Learn more about the work that she and her husband, Mike Diamond are doing over at their Patreon page
, and if you like what you see, help support them in helping to support you.
Check out their video creations at WonderLand's Youtube channel
, and see what they find delightful, and wondrously useful on Pinterest
Latest posts by Birdy Diamond (see all)