Birdy Diamond here, your Roving Robin Reporter. I have been tasked by the lovely Sarah to flutter around the web and bring back news of some of the neat & nifty things we birds (& the occasional bloke) are doing, so we don’t miss anything. (Or at least a lot less than we otherwise might.)
I’m noticing that I’ve perhaps been putting too much of a cage around my sweet Robin of late, that in trying to share the awesomeness with you all, I’ve gone into too much detail over where things fit.
So I’m trying an experiment, going back to the beginnings, as it were. Just three simple sections and a whole lotta awesome! :>
Come join me in celebrating the wondrous this week! :>
- Tori Deaux of “The Circus Serene” gives us “Circus Card #1“ and some intriguing thoughts on beginnings.
- Amy Harrison of “HarrisonAmy” is giving out some extra goodies this month to members of her “Fast Copy Fridays” crew. So sign up to get all of the copywriting goodness!
- And Grandma Mary’s knowledgable granddaughter Andrea Vahl has a useful bunch o’ tips over at MOMeo about “How to Get People to LIKE You – Tips on Building Your Facebook Fan Base“
- SilverMagpies has a delightful free-for-addy e-book on “Every Day Best”, why you should take your treasures out of storage and use them in your everyday life.
Take Care of You Stuff
- Chris Anthony, Delighteneer Extraordinaire shares the Awesome from his week and invites you to do the same.
- There’s more out there of course.
- There’s always more.
But for now, I must away, to search out new goodies & delights for next time.
If you have anything you’d like me to include in upcoming editions, please let me know in the comments section or on Twitter @EncouragingBird or the hashtag #rovingrobin.
If you have questions or comments on things you’ve seen here or that you’d like to see in upcoming editions, let me know those too. Again, comments or @EncouragingBird are good methods of contact.
Until next time!
Chirp, chirp! :>
to our weekly updates.
Never miss another post (and get exclusive subscriber only content)