Birdy Diamond here, your Roving Robin Reporter. I have been tasked by the lovely Sarah to flutter around the web and bring back news of some of the neat & nifty things we birds (& the occasional bloke) are doing, so we don’t miss anything. (Or at least a lot less than we otherwise might.)
In that way of ‘finding something else when you are looking for something’ that seems to pervade my connection-focused life, I discovered this amazing series in my Inbox’s backlog this week while searching for a completely different post.
Back in February, Sarah Robinson and a powerful cast of guest bloggers gave the world “28 Days to getting your Sh*t Together“. Just because the month has changed doesn’t mean the info is any less valid. So if you want to get started on your road to success, then get over to her blog and start reading! (via Mark Silver of “Heart of Business”)
Lovely people from the #CustomerLove challenge have banded together to create a fantastic 72-hour sale for you.
From 8a London time, Monday morning, March 28th until 8a Thursday morning, April 1st, London time ,you’ll be able to pick up an amazing package of e-products, with all the proceeds to benefit Direct Relief International and their efforts in Japan.
I’m not yet privy to the list, but I know it’s going to be well worth checking out!
To do that, click the badge below!
Don’t you just love a win-win-win?
@courtcan “You are the right person in the right place at the right time…believe that this is true…embrace today accordingly.” –@truthpassionjoy
- Conrad Walton has an excellent article on the need to blend your desire to create with your part of the public’s desire to buy.
- And once you’ve gotten your website all polished & pretty, make sure you sign up for this Tuesday’s (March 29, 2011) free webinar on SEO (6p London time), given by two guys who really know their stuff: Eugen Oprea and Conrad Walton. (via LaVonne Ellis)
- Finally, a big tip of the crest and a hearty ‘thank you’ go to Sarah and to the lovely Remarkables who helped in the experiment.
Take a Break
picsiechick – My camera and I agree! RT @OneLoveOneEarth: ✿.•°¨❤God is the experience of looking at a tree and saying “Ah.” ~Joseph Campbell ❤¨°•.✿
- From @CB4Wildlife comes this link to some amazing pics from the San Francisco Flower Show.
- Julie Daley writes a poem that invites you inside to feel what it’s like to be “Kissed by Creation“. (via Picsiechick)
(sometimes doing for others helps us do for ourselves)
- Mike Davenport of ‘StickFigureSimple.com’ has a powerful guest post on the CustomerLove site this week. Support those whose lives have changed forever as a result of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
patrickcantype – The process is usually excruciating, but there’s no better feeling than turning what was just in your head into a real thing in the world.
- And if you’d like to help in a creative way, check out this site that has a challenge to fold paper cranes to raise money for Japan.
- Stacey Cornelius shares a video by Ian Albinson and a cast of many of the iconic films out there from his website ‘Art of the Title’.
- A kitty brings home his new friend! Watch the vid to see who it is.
(because sometimes we need to remember that happy endings are real)
A recent warm fuzzy:
A pooch is reunited with her owner in a miracle of survival. (via Dogster)
- Inspiration can come in many forms and in many ways – including on the wings of a bird. Carole Brown
- @christybower - @BizFinanceForum The IRS probably doesn’t like to hear you say that you do “creative numbers” LOL!
- I just put on my “writing sweater.” I only wear it when writing. No, I’m not related to Mr. Rogers.via web
- I get sidetracked so easily. Now I’m reading the dictionary.
- Today’s word of the day: poppycock. That’s utter nonsense! But it sure is fun to say
- ToriDeaux – Ha! I have finally tamed you, Feedburner email subscription service! You have been using the wrong address for EONS! Now, #VictoryIsMine!
- Erm. I mean, I meant to say….. Hi, How’s your Friday night going?
- @spiritcaat – RT @Sports_Greats: We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing.-Oliver Wendell Holmes
- @SandiAmorim - Love how great opportunities show up, seemingly “out of the blue”
- @allanapratt - Sweet sweet dreams, questions answered, direction received, clarity abounds, making clear your path, blessings, Allana
Take Care of You
- What three words describe you best? SallyG talks about hers in this guest post for ‘Escaping Mediocrity’.
- Christine Livingston encourages us to throw off our ugly sister and embrace our Cinderella slippers.
- And Rachel Acklin of “The Caffeinated Elf” gives some powerful insight on “Why You Think Other People Are More Important than You“.
There’s more out there of course.
There’s always more.
But for now, I must away, to search out new goodies & delights for next time.
Before I go tho’, I’d like to know a bit more about what you liked this week.
In addition to indulging my curiousity, it will also help me choose links you’ll like.
What was your favorite link this week?
Tell me about it in the comments! :>
Until next time!
Chirp, chirp! :>
So we send a weekly digest to our email subscribers.
(We also send exclusive subscriber only content...)
So what are you waiting for!!