Recently, I ran into a piece of the Internetz that got me thinking. Truthfully, it got me hurt and angry first, but I’m doing my best to walk my talk and a’that, so I waited until I hit the thinking stage before picking up the pixelated pen.
The details are not important, except inasmuch as they got me thinking about where we choose to live in life: fear or faith.
- Do we choose to live in fear, hide from ourselves, create worst-case scenarios and generally drive ourselves and those around us crazy from all the negativity?
- Do we choose to live in faith, that no matter what the world may choose to throw at us, we will find some way to handle it, some how?
Whichever we choose as our baseline, there will still be times and places that throw us for a loop.
What’s up to us, however, is whether we choose to stay in that loop, or recover and get back to our normal. It’s also up to us how long that recovery takes.
So the next time you find yourself in a doom-and-gloom situation, just ask yourself: is this really how I want to live?
Then act accordingly.
Until nex/st time…
Learn more about the work that she and her husband, Mike Diamond are doing over at their Patreon page, and if you like what you see, help support them in helping to support you.
Check out their video creations at WonderLand's Youtube channel, and see what they find delightful, and wondrously useful on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Birdy Diamond (see all)
- Purr-mission to Create - August 23, 2014
- Monday’s Mellow: Cards of the Week – Connecting to the Land & Relax! - June 30, 2014
- Saturday Sublime – Snow and Ashes - June 14, 2014
to our weekly updates.
Never miss another post (and get exclusive subscriber only content)