#Paranormal Peeps from the Roving Robin: Love = Progress
It is as true in the paranormal as anywhere else: love = progress.
By that, I mean that if you enjoy doing something, it’s far more likely to get done.
This isn’t to say that there won’t be boring parts, or uncomfortable parts, or parts you wish you didn’t have to do or that you could wave a magic wand over them and have the fairies do them by the morning, but if the overall gestalt is of something enjoyable, chances, are, it will happen.
Progress will be made.
Practicing will happen.
Things will get better and more accomplished.
‘Paranormal Avians’ is undergoing a revamp during the course of ‘Prosperity’s Kitchen’.
It’s being a wild ride and it’s only just the end of the second week.
Things are getting done.
Progress is happening.
I’ve felt more in contact with my Galleries than I have in a long time.
And things are very, very good.
How Can You Apply This to Your Life???
When you can’t, find another way to inject love into the process.
- Maybe you can change the environment – add music, add silence, add incense.
- Maybe you change the people – going it solo, going it in a group, going it in a different group.
- Maybe you turn it into a game or give yourself a reward.
But in any case, bring Love into the picture.
I think you’ll find the rewards very worth the effort.
Until next time…
Chirp, chirp! 🙂
Text versions of her tales: pseud BardicRaven at Archive of Our OwnAudio versions of tales+posts:JourneyBirds' YouTube channel. Fannish comments: Tumblr.
If you'd like to help bring their stories to life, check out their Patreon page and become a Patron.
Latest posts by Birdy Diamond (see all)
- Postcard for Business – The Power of Habit - January 16, 2016
- Postcard for Business – Will you be the Change? - January 9, 2016
- Postcard for Business – Lessons from an Ugly Plate - December 5, 2015