Birdy Diamond here, your Roving Robin Reporter. I have been tasked by the lovely Sarah to flutter around the web and bring back news of some of the neat & nifty things we birds (& the occasional bloke) are doing, so we don’t miss anything. (Or at least a lot less than we otherwise might.)
Party On! :>
To start us off this go-round, the Christmas party continues over at Heaven & El’s blog.
Go here, get yourself registered, and start adding to the general merriment!
Yours truly is over there flinging about the hollyday cheer like a feeder full of birdseed & I’d love to see you come & join in the fun!
As we get ready to step into the New Year & all its glories (& profits!), here’s an excellent post from Catherine Caine on “How I write sales pages” to get you jumpstarted for the year to come.
And if you REALLY feel like doing some major rocking & rolling in the Very Near Future, be sure to check out her new programs “Goddamn Radiant” & “Cash&Joy Provocateurs”. A couple of awesome ways to jet-propel you & your business to the next level!
In other news:
- From the “Oldie but Goodie Department” (or at least in internet terms!), Sonia Simone talks on the joys & benefits of being “Naive”.
- Then Jennifer Gresham interviews Sonia Simone on how she took that naivete and used it to “trade boredom for stress” and a lucrative business.
What’s your biggest struggle with writing? (Am gonna be doing an ebook & mini email course in Jan to help… :-)) #writing
Take a Break
- There’s still time to join in the #Reverb10 challenge! Every day from December 1st to December 31st, there will be a new prompt for you to use to create something that relates to you & how you’ve lived in 2010. Once you’ve written, share!
- iheartquotes – “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” ~ Vivian Greenevi
- Jade Craven – It’s also hilarious watching the impact burn out is having on my brain. I’d forget what day it is if I wasn’t counting down until christmas
- Ali Luke – The snow in Oxford appears to have been cancelled. None on ground, and BBC is now promising “sunshine” instead.
- Sonia Simone – Of the many useful qualities for making your life the way you want it, plain pig-stubbornness is one of the best.
- Chris Guillebeau – “The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor.” -Anonymous
- Charlie Gilkey – What really matters today? Are your actions matching your intentions?
Take Care of You
- Willie Hewes has a page of wonderful free stuff for helping to take care of you. From “Blanket Yoga” to the “Mini Monster Journal”, there are all kinds of things to help you keep your insides & your outsides running at their best.
- Norma Gentile, a gifted singer, channel, mystic has free spoken meditations for download here at her Meditation Page. I have heard her in person on several different occasions, and the power & presence she brings to her work is simply amazing. For examples of her singing, check out her YouTube stream.
- Fear.less Magazine is a great aid for helping you to move beyond fear. Their December issue has just come out, and the inspiration is just the thing for a frosty winter’s day.
There’s more out there of course.
There’s always more.
But for now, I must away, to search out new goodies & delights for next time.
If you have anything you’d like me to include in upcoming editions, please let me know.
If you have questions or comments on things you’d like to see in upcoming editions, let me know those too.
Until next time!
Chirp, chirp! :>
Birdy Diamond, JourneyBird Bard and Paranormal Diva, is shaking her Bardic bells at the outmoded systems and thought-patterns that keep creatives in Stuck, Yuck, and 10101-ville. Through song, story, and card decks, Birdy helps you to see where you are right now, and how to get from where you are right now to where you'd like to be.
Learn more about the work that she and her husband, Mike Diamond are doing over at their Patreon page
, and if you like what you see, help support them in helping to support you.
Check out their video creations at WonderLand's Youtube channel
, and see what they find delightful, and wondrously useful on Pinterest
Latest posts by Birdy Diamond (see all)