9 reasons why doing things differently matters
I often ask this of my clients as well as myself. If you want things to be different whether in your business, with your health or relationships, in fact with anything, if you keep doing what you have been doing then the likelihood is things will stay the same or worse.
What stops you doing things differently?
I have thought about this and observed the many hundreds of women I have coached over the years. In fact it is something that fascinates me and I imagine myself with my spiritual white coat on being very methodical, almost scientific about this. I decided the best way to share with you what I have learned and found is with an infographic,
You will see there are 9 reasons why doing things differently matter!
How to use this infographic!
1. Look at the ‘missing’ heart and write down the ones that are either absent or you want more of from that section.
2. Look at the fear feeders and connect to the ones that you feel describe you, are you or simply the ones that stir you.
3. Then journal about what you are going to do about it.
My advice is to take action and do something differently. Reading a book, listening to a free class or speaking with a BFF is just too passive and just a rouse. Who are you going to do to get some ‘real’ help?
The world was created around what support you need but if you ignore it you will miss out!
4. Share this article and share in comments below what you are going to do differently.
Sarupa writes about business, money and politics giving them a spiritual, twist, shake and stir. (If you sign up to The Soul Agency you will get a free eBook - 31 Money Affirmations...!)
Sarupa lives in London and loves being a vegetarian and has a passion for eating!
Latest posts by Sarupa Shah (see all)
- For the love of ‘EU’ … and 7 things you can do! - June 25, 2016
- Should my business development be put on credit card? - February 17, 2016
- Are you a boss or a bi*ch? - April 16, 2015