When I was invited to put together a suggested list of 50 Christian bloggers to follow, I thought about the hundreds of bloggers who share their faith each day/week to encourage and inspire their readers.
But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
Acts 20:24 ESV
It is one of my great joys to find new Christian bloggers to follow; as we learn from one another, share our journeys, and grow in our relationship with God.
If you are a Christian blogger and would like to connect, I invite you to link-up on my regular Thankful Thursday posts. I would love to meet you!
I hope the suggested list I have put together, encourages your heart.
50 Christian Women bloggers
1. Girlfriends in God Encourage and equip women in their spiritual journey, by Sharon Jaynes, Mary Southerland, Gwen Smith
2. Proverbs 31 Ministries God’s peace, perspective, and purpose to today’s busy woman, by Lysa TerKeurst and a team of 15 other women
3. Getting down with Jesus Story teller, grace dweller, by Jennifer Dukes Lee
4. A Holy Experience Living in the beauty of grace, by Ann Voskamp
5. Living Proof Ministries Love and live on God’s Word, headed by Beth Moore
6. Women Living Well Dreaming great things for God, by Courtney
7. Grace full Mama Learning to embrace life with grace and truth, by Joy
8. Faithful Bloggers Community for Christian bloggers, by Courtney
9. Heart Reflected Revealing the real you – reflecting Jesus’ love, by Salina
10. Whole Magazine Be encouraged, your faith has made you whole, founder Carmen and a team of writers.
11.Cypress Ministries Following the pathway of faith, by Kassie
12.Every Day Truth Teaching the Bible to your kids as you walk along life’s busy path, by Lori
13. The Beauty in His Grip Reflections from a journey on the pathway to the heart of God, by Joan
14. (In) Courage Daily devotional for women, by 30 women writers.
15. Finding purpose in pain A community sharing for the glory of God, headed by Stacy
16. Joni and friends Christian ministry in the disability community, headed by Joni Eareckson Tada
17. Missional Women Helping women live on mission for the glory of God, headed by Laura
18. Amazima Ministries Love each other as I have loved you (John 15:12) Founded by Katie Davies, author of the highly recommended book, Kisses from Katie
19. Project Heal On the road to healing after the death of a precious son, by Carly Marie
20.Heart change Thirsting for God’s living spring, by Kathy
21. Healing Moments By His wounds, we are healed (Isaiah 53:5) by Rina
22. Encourage One Another Encourage, by Wendy
23. Nourishment for the Soul Following Jesus with joy, by Kel
24. A Confident Heart Leading women to live confidently in Christ, by Renee
25. Being woven To become more like Jesus,by Linda
26. Mercy found me Seeing God’s mercy and grace in everday moments, by Jacque
27. Thoughts on Books Thoughts on Books to bring glory to God, by Cathy
28. Small Bird Studios Loss and healing, by Franchesca
29. Internet Café Devotions Inspiring women to develop a deeper relationship with Jesus, by Lori and a team of 33 women
30. Doorkeeper Sharing quotes and stories to bless your heart, by Renee
31. Women Abiding Encouraging women to abide in God and His Word, by Tehila
32. Womanhood with Purpose Becoming Proverbs 31 women, by Angie
33. Real stories. Real Life. Real Faith Finding and keeping faith in the everyday, by Michelle
34. The High Calling Christian Online magazine
35. Rivers of Water Encourage and equip Christian women, by Brooke
36. My Freshly Brewed Life Loved, broken, poured out for His glory, by Barbie
37. Encourage 24/7 Encourage your day, by various featured Christian writers
38. I Believe.com Wrestle with the deep issues online Christian magazine
39. Fellowship of Christian Bloggers regularly updated new Christian blog directory
40. Flourish Living an abundant life, by Alisha
41. Greater than Gold God’s Word is greater than gold, by Jeannie
42. Intentional Me Encouraging, inspiring, and challenging women, by Michelle
43. Time-warp Wife Empowering wives to joyfully serve, by Darlene
44. Wings of the Dawn Poems and reflections, by Heidi
45. The Power of Words reviewing books, by Carole
46. iBloom inspiring women Christian life coaching for women
47. Life and breath and everything else Daily inspiration by Lauren
48. A Woman of faith or trying to be Faithful thoughts, by Tania
49. Live Nourished Nourished in the words of faith, by Lois
50. Are we nearly there yet? Just a child, on a long journey, by Helen
This list just gives you a taster of the hundereds of bloggers, who are sharing their journey of faith. I encourage you to check out each of these blogs to inspire, challenge, and either grow in your relationship with God, or discover more about the Christian faith.
What Christian blogs do you follow? Add a comment and let us know
ESV: Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.